Graduate Career Resources
The Department of Anthropology attracts excellent graduate students each year and provides them with top-quality education and mentorship. Our alumni pursue an exciting array of careers in academia, industry, and beyond.
Professional Development Resources
Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development offers resources tailored especially for graduate students and postdocs. The Center also offers:
- Events for graduate students, such as seminars, careers fairs, networking opportunities, and alumni career panels.
- Career coaching for help with résumés and CV critiques, practice interviews, and job searches in and outside of the academy.
- Resources for Academic Job Searches.
- A career community for Doctoral Students.
External Career Resources
Many professional organizations offer career resources and job boards for anthropology graduate students. They include:
- National Association for the Practice of Anthropology - Position Listings.
- American Association of Biological Anthropologists - Jobs.
- American Anthropological Association - Careers in Anthropology.
- Society for Applied Anthropology - Career Resources.
- European Association of Social Anthropologists - Facebook page with featured job ads.
- Imagine Ph.D. - A career exploration tool for individuals studying in the humanities and social sciences.