UConn Anthropology Graduates by Year
- Zachary Singer: The Paleoindian Occupation of Southern New England: Evaluating Sub-Regional Variation in Paleoindian Lifeways in the New England-Maritimes Region.
- Jackie Meier: Tracing economic, ritual, and social pathways to Neolithization in the southern Levant through human-animal relationships at Kfar HaHoresh.
- Jennifer Cook: Legal permanent migration, strategic il/legalization, and intergenerational social mobility in a transnational migrant network.
- Melissa Kerr Chiovenda: Cultural Trauma, History Making, and the Politics of Ethnic Identity among Afghan Hazaras
- David Leslie: Stable Isotopic Evidence for Landscape Environmental Reconstructions, Kapthurin Formation, Kenya.
- Richard Colon: Fraternal Force: A Cultural Intervention to Alter the Way Fraternities Communicate and Conceptualize Sexual Violence.
- Catherine Buerger: Claiming the State: The Impact of Human Rights Education and Legal Mobilization on Ghanaian Political Subjectivity.
- Sylvia Jalil-Gutierrez: Health Care Experiences of the Uninsured at the Dawn of the 21st Century.
- Shir Lerman: ‘Un Pueblo tan Dulce’: Diabetes, Depression, and Obesity Syndemics in Puerto Rico.
- Marie Brault: Married Young Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health in Low-Income Communities in Mumbai, India.
- Nicholas Blegen: The Middle Stone Age on the Margins: Chronological and archaeological contexts for hominin behavioral evolution in the Middle and Late Pleistocene of East Africa.
- Jamie Grant: Geomorphology of the Connecticut River, as a Spatial-Temporal Context for Understanding Pre-contact Settlement Patterns.
- Martin Gabriel Hrynick: Wabanaki Architecture in Historical and Archaeological Context
- Rebecca Nelson: Giving Ideas, Taking Photos: Volunteer Tourism and Cultural Production in a Guatemalan Women’s Weaving Cooperative.
- Rita Offiaeli: When the Kola nut (Cola acuminata) Meets The Electric Slide: Constructing Transnationalisms.
- Dianne M. Schindler: Transgender Kinship: Transforming Family.
Click here for a list of our graduates from 2014 and before.